Meatballs and Fresh Tomato SauceMeatballs: 100g Lean Ground Beef (I use 96/4) 1 Grissini, pulverised (I use a food processor) 1-2 Tbl Cold Water Pinch Onion Powder Pinch Dehydrated Chopped Garlic or Garlic Powder S&P to taste Sauce: 3 Campari Tomatoes, Diced 1/4c Water 2-3 dashes italian seasoning Pinch Onion Powder Pinch Dehydrated Chopped Garlic or Garlic Powder Pinch Red Pepper Flake S&P to taste 1-2 drops Clear Stevia
1) Pre-heat non-stick pan over med-high heat.
2) Dump Grissini, water and seasonings for meatballs into a small bowl and allow to soak for about a minute.
3) Crumble meat into the crumb/seasoning mixture and gently mix with fingers just until combined. (Mixture should be loose and wet, add more cold water as needed for proper texture)
4) Loosely roll small meatballs and drop into pan until all meat is in the pan browning.
5) Dice all tomatoes while watching meatballs and turning until browned evenly on all sides.
6) Remove meatballs to side container.
7) Add all sauce ingredients to the same pan.
8) Allow tomatoes and spices to cook for 3-5minutes.
9) Use a potato master or back of spatula to break up tomatoes and add meatballs back to sauce, cooking covered for an additional 10-15minutes.