Asian Chicken Cabbage Rolls100g Chicken Breast with all skin and fat removed Diced (or ground chicken breast) 1 clove garlic, sliced 3 large cabbage leaves, steamed 1-2c Finely chopped cabbage 1/4c water 3-4 dashes Braggs Liquid Amminos to taste Pinch of Granulated Ginger Pinch of Onion Powder Salt & Pepper to taste
1) Heat a non-stick pan over med-high heat and add chicken, browning slightly until individual pieces separate when stirred.
2) Add garlic and cabbage and saute with chicken for 1-2minutes.
3) Add water and remaining seasonings and steam with the lid on for 2-4minutes.
4) Remove the lid and stir until liquid evaporates and turn off pan.
5) Lay out steamed cabbage leaves and fill with chicken mixture and roll like an egg roll. (Season wrapping leaves with S&P for additional flavor)